Bookings & Contact
The "Fish Finder" is docked at the Ocean City Fishing Center:
View Larger Map: 12940 Inlet Isle Lane, Ocean City, MD 21842
GPS Coordinates: 38° 19.994'N - 75° 05.959'W
- Prices are for private charters are for parties of up to six passengers.
- The 1st mate works for tips which normally run between 10-15% of the total trip price. Tipping the mate is not optional - it's required. Please consider this into the total trip price.
- On our $150 make-up trips the tip for the mate is included in the price.
- A $200.00 deposit or credit card number for us to authorize and hold is required with reservation.
- Deposit checks should be made out to:"Fish Finder Adventures" and mailed to 10418 Exeter Rd. Ocean City, MD 21842
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to departure to qualify for a full refund.
- Trip prices are subject to change if the price of diesel fuel rises and stays high throughout the summer. If this happens we may have to add a slight surcharge to the trip to cover the extra cost. However, no surcharge will be more than $50 on any given trip.
- State, Federal, and some special "boat" limits apply to the size and amount of fish we may keep. Please feel free to ask us about these limits.
- Most shark species are strictly catch-and-release.
- From mid-May until the end of June we're often fishing too far out for cell reception and I can best be reached in the evening between 7:pm and 9:pm. The rest of the year I can usually be reached anytime on my cell phone at 410-726-7946.
- Firearms and illegal drugs are not permitted aboard.
- GPS address to the boat: 12940 Inlet Isle Lane, Ocean City, Maryland 21842
This form does not yet contain any fields.